Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q. Do you have a physical store location?
1. A. We do not have a physical store location. We are a fabulous online shop, shipping from our fulfillment centre in Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada.
2. Q. Can I pick up directly from your warehouse instead of having my order shipped to me?
2. A. Unfortunately we do now allow pick ups at our fulfillment centre. Your order must be shipped to you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
3. Q. Where do you ship and what carrier(s) do you use?
3. A. We ship world-wide. Currently we offer a range of service options via UPS, Canada Post, Canpar, FedEx, Purolator, DHL, and other carrier partners. The service carrier options and pricing will be provided to you during the checkout process after you enter your address information, and you can choose which option for delivery date and pricing works best for you.
4. Q. Do you provide tracking numbers for shipments?
4. A. All of our shipments will obtain a tracking number which will be automatically emailed to you upon processing you order.
5. Q. Can you ship my order to me using a less expensive way without tracking or delivery signature required?
5. A. We only ship orders with tracking and delivery signature confirmation to ensure that you receive your order, and for your protection and ours.
6. Q. Why are shipping costs so expensive, and is there a less expensive way you can send me my package?
6. A. As a retailer that solely sells our merchandise online, we completely understand your concerns regarding shipping costs. It is something that unfortunately we have no control over as they are calculated by the carriers directly based on the packaging weight and dimensions. We do not profit from shipping costs. Fuel pricing has been so high lately. We certainly wish there were less costly methods available as well as it would benefit both our customers and our small business.
7. Q. Do you charge customs duties or import charges for other countries?
7. A. No. We do not have any way of determining what your county charges for customs duties or import charges. We do not profit from these fees. It is out of our scope as a retailer to know if you will be charged by your country’s import office. We simply provide the necessary customs documentation with your order information on your package as required.
8. Q. Do you offer refunds?
8. A. Yes we do, but only within 30 days of item receipt. (Buyer pays for return shipping, and the initial shipping charge is non-refundable.) Earrings and intimates are final sale. Please see our return policy at the bottom of the home page for details.
9. Q. Can I use more than one discount code upon checkout?
9. A. No. Only one discount code may be applied per order.
10. Q. Do you support charitable causes?
10. A. As a worthy cause that is extremely close to our Founder & CEO Tammy DaPalma’s heart, Aura In Pink contributes a portion of our proceeds to animal welfare causes. We thank you for your continued support!